Natalie at the fantastic Natalie Stendall blog has very graciously awarded me my very first Very Inspiring Blogger Award. To say I am thrilled is an enormous understatement and I thank Natalie for recognising my blog. Can I also thank everyone who has taken the time to read any one of my reviews and an extra special thanks to those who have chosen to follow my blog, it’s truly appreciated folks.
It’s worth noting there are a set of rules attached to receiving an award of this magnitude:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you – Please see above, I refer back to the splendid Natalie Stendall
- Post the award image to your blog – Done
- Share seven facts about you – See below!
- Nominate other blogs and inform them about it – Also see below!
Here are my seven facts:
- The first film I ever watched was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – I’ve never seen it since, oddly
- I have run two marathons, including last year’s London Marathon. I am pleased to report all my toe nails and nipples survived intact
- Scottish hero Rob Roy is a distant ancestor – I was originally disappointed not to be asked to appear in the Liam Neeson-starring film … until I actually watched it
- I recently returned from an amazing six month trip to Japan, Australia and New Zealand – my cinematic highlight during this time was watching a film at the Rooftop Cinema in Melbourne (it helped that it was warm)
- My favourite toy as a young chap was Jasper, a toy leopard
- My first Christmas present for my girlfriend was jewellery – A good idea I think you’d agree, but this was unfortunately before I discovered she is jewellery-phobic. I apologised with a box of Ferrero Rocher … and then found out she has a nut allergy. Who knew?!
- I make a mean apple crumble
And here’s who I believe deserves a Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I’m uncertain if there is a limit on the number of blogs you can select, however I’ve gone with the six below. All of these blogs are as informative as they are entertaining and I highly recommend that you pay them a visit: